You Have Questions? We Have Answers.

Do you have a question not answered here? Contact us.

Why should I hire Liquid Assets over another similar company?
Experience, skill and professionalism. With 25 years in the business, Liquid Assets is the most experienced company of its kind in South Carolina.

How many bartenders will we need?
We suggest 1 (one) bartender minimum per every 75 guests.

Are there any size events that are too small or too large for Liquid Assets?
No, we have served crowds from 5 to 25,000.

What if not everyone in my crowd drinks alcohol?
Our experience tells us that most guests will approach the bar at some point during your event whether it be alcohol or non alcoholic. For that reason we base our charges on the total number of guests in attendance at the event - quite the same as a caterer.

Can I keep my alcohol after the event?
No unfortunately SC state law prohibits us doing so. We are tasked to take all alcohol from the venue when the event is over. Our package prices are set to supply you and your guests with ample amounts of product for the time agreed.

Can we just hire bartenders?
Yes, if you would like to supply alcohol along with all your mixers, bar supplies and all related product.

Does Liquid Assets provide waitstaff?
Yes, we have bartenders, waitstaff, kitchen assistants. We are your hospitality staffing specialist.

Can we supply our own alcohol?
Yes you can supply your own alcohol. It needs to be at the venue at least 2 hours before the beginning of the event. We highly recommend allowing Liquid Assets to supply mixers and all related product needed to facilitate service of the alcohol you provide.

How far do you travel?
We travel to all parts of South Carolina

Can I customize my bar package?
Yes - we can usually find just about any type of spirit, wine or beer you would like to serve at your event.

Does Liquid Assets have bars?
Yes, we rent our standard 6 ft bars for $40. They come with bar table, bar height riser, and black linen and skirting. Included in some packages.

Does Liquid Assets do "cash bars" where the guests pay for each drink?
Yes. We can obtain a temporary beer and wine permit for your event. There is a fee associated with the licensing and cash bar service. Contact us for details.

Are Liquid Assets bartenders licensed and insured?
Yes, all of our contractors are licensed and covered under our Liability Insurance Policy.

If we hire Liquid Assets, are we covered under your insurance policy?
Liquid Assets staff and their service is covered under our policy. Individuals or Companies / Entities that hire us greatly reduce their risk by having our staff distribute alcoholic beverages.

Do we need supplemental insurance if we serve alcohol?
If you would like, you can purchase additional insurance under our existing policy that would offer you or your company more insurance coverage. There is a fee involved. We would ask that you seek legal advice based on your proposed service of alcohol to decide if you actually need it.